Thursday 8 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty One

I had a nice very quiet day day. That is good.

Craig and Emmet went to the important meeting before our lunch time. 

I got a bit of a cheesy croissant for my lunch. Ha.

Then Zita went to see Mister Aidan at the other hospital. 

He can not come home to his own nice house tonight. They took inside of him pictures. He is not all fixed up yet. Oh dear. 

Maybe tomorrow it will be all fine. Then he will go home. 

Miss Tara will make him all comfy and cosy. She is his own sister. And she is Emmet's friend for a long long time. Even before school time.

It is good to have old friends. They do not mind if you do not like their favourite song. Or if you are a little bit smelly sometimes. It is known.

Jamie is my friend. Even when I way way little. He comes to visit me. Sometimes in my own house.

We go for our nice walks together all the time. Good for us. 

Jamie likes to be always in front. Oh well. I just walk beside Zita. Good for us.

Niamh can not dance at her dance a lot school. Because of her too sore foot. Oh dear. That is not right. 

My friend Niamh has to dance. Or she does not laugh so much. Oh dear. That is not right.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and I watched the nice detective last night. 

He does not have a dog. Just a daughter. And his nice wife. They did not help him catch anybody. Oh well.

I tried to chase a squirrel on my walk. Right at my front door. I got into big trouble. Oh dear. I could not go for a nice walk. Because I was in big trouble. Too bad for me. 

I had to wait in the kitchen for a very long time. Before we tried again. To go on our nice walk. 

When you are in big trouble you have to wait in the kitchen. All by yourself. I do not like that so much. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment