Tuesday 6 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Nine

It was a not so cold day. I had a nice quiet day.

Miss Julia drove Niamh to way early dance a lot. Niamh can watch. Not dance. Because of her way too sore foot.

Julia's white little car is not so good. It tells lies. I do not know why. Our cars do not tell lies. It is known. 

Zita was way busy all day. With all the Rascal ladies. On the telephone.

Craig was busy too. He had to tell the nice queen where he lived and that he was not a nasty steal all her secrets spy. 

That is silly. Craig is not a spy. Zita's old Uncle Joe was a spy. A long time ago in way far away Ireland. When it was way dangerous. 

He was way dangerous. Emmet read about him in his very dangerous people class. I did not know him. Maybe he was too scary. I do not know. 

It is not dangerous here. Except for the scary wolves in winter. Who hide in the bushes at night. And jump out and eat you all up. 

That is why I have to guard Zita when we go for our nice walk at night. It is known. 

We should send the wolves to Ireland for a vacation. They do not have any wolves in Ireland. They just have way way big Irish wolf dogs. They must not be very busy. Ha.

I was a not a too much barking dog today. Only a little too much barking. Good for me.

Craig and I played catch the ball a lot today. That is good. 

Emmet was very busy with all his university stories. He went for a nice walk. He got some nice food for our tasty dinner. 

Emmet does not have a caught cold today. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment