Friday 2 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Five

It is a way nice day today.

Last night we had a ladies party. With wine. In my house. For only nice ladies. Like me. Ha.

Zita said I was the best party dog in the whole world. I am a big help at parties. That is true. 

Then I helped Craig watch the football game on the television. His team won. Ha. 

There was a giant noise. At our party. Everybody was scared. Even me. 

It was a soldier's aeroplane. It flew right on top of our house. Way too fast. Way too loud. I do not know why it did that. It was too scary. 

Emmet's windows all moved all around. That is not right. 

This morning Zita and I went for a nice walk. After our toasts. It is an all blue sky forever day. That is good. 

There were no loud scary aeroplanes at my house this morning. That is good. 

Emmet went to his nice university late. Because his sore throat got caught in his nose. Oh dear. 

Zita drove him. He took his medicine and he bought some of Mr. Horton's tea. And maybe a donut. 

Craig went out to lunch again. Because of the remember Uncle Bill's own made sausages party. It is tomorrow. His son came for the party too. From way down in the United Sates. 

It is going to be in a tent. And people have to wear leather short pants. Ha. People are silly. It is known.

We are going to watch detectives on the television tonight. In the den. That is good. There is a nice soft comfy rug in the den. Good for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment