Saturday 10 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Three

We had a nice quiet night. I did not have to get up in the middle of the night to guard anyone wide awake. 

Emmet went to visit his friend Miss Tara way late. After she got home from the hospital. They live not so far away. Even at night. 

Things are farther away at night. I do not know why.

Miss Tara had to talk to Emmet because he knows all about when they have to put holes in you. She was all worried about her brother Mister Aidan. Emmet had to make her not too worried. That is good.

If you do not have a nice dog to talk to you have to have old friends. And lots of tea. And tasty biscuits. It is known.

Emmet got home way late. I woke up. He was all right. That is good.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast today. Because we were up too late when Zita went stay with Mister Aidan. At the other hospital. Not Emmet's nasty food hospital. 

Zita and I had a very nice long walk this morning. We went to the nice bank. Who have the giant treats for nice dogs.  

And we went to Craig's mother's new place. To tell them we are going to out for the special thank you for everything dinner. With Craig's mother too. To the nice not so very far away restaurant. 

I am going to guard the house. All by myself. Ha.

We are going to have another special thank you for everything diner at my house. A different day. With friends. We will have lots of cheese. 

We always have tasty cheese when there are friends at our special dinners. Ha. Good for me. 

Mister Aidan has to stay in the hospital even more. Because of the all flat lung. You can not come home with a flat lung. It is known. 

He can not come to our special dinner. Too bad for him. 

I talked to Mister Saint Newton last night. All about Mister Aidan. Because he does not have a nice dog  to talk to Mister Saint Newton for him. Too bad for him.

Craig and Zita watched the program all about the lady detective last night. Emmet and I were way too sleepy. He went to bed and I guarded his stairs. Just in case. 

Niamh's friend Miss Rowan is coming to my house for a nice dinner. She only eats vegetables. 

I will share my tasty green beans with her. They are vegetables too. They are going to a party tonight. Again. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment