Thursday 29 October 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Two

It was a very windy day. Zita and I went for a long walk. In the wind. 

We met my friend Jamie and Professor Jill. Ha. Good for us. Except I nearly knocked Professor Jill over. Oh dear. 

I like no rain windy days. You do not get soggy in the just all windy days. 

The winds make my ears go all flappy. Ha. Good for me.

Craig had a little sleep in today. I did not wake him all wide awake. I was a good waiter. Then we played catch the ball. 

We had fat crunchy toasts. Ha.

Emmet went for a long walk. After lunch. He had his new hat on. It has a tail. Bigger than mine. 

I have a way little tail. Some Bouvier dogs have way long tails. I do not. Oh well. 

Emmet did not fly all away in the lots of wind. Craig was wrong. Ha. Too bad for him.

Niamh was way tired last night. She went right to bed after dance a lot. I helped her eat her pizza. Right in her comfy bed. I am I big help with pizza. 

She is going to bed early tonight too. She told me. Maybe we will have more pizzas. Maybe. 

Tomorrow Niamh is going to be on the very big stage at her dance a lot school. To dance. 

Craig and Zita are going to go. So they can clap a lot. That is good. 

I am not going. I can not clap. Only bark. And have a very waggly tail. Sometimes loud barking scares people. Oh well.

Craig and Emmet are going to their nice doctor tomorrow. In the morning. To get shot. So the nasty flu can not catch them. That is good. 

Zita had to go to the too small office again. To fix everything all up. Before she goes to way far way Ireland.  

We have pumpkins on our front steps. Because the way scary people night. Oh dear. 

There are too many squirrels today. They want to steal our way big pumpkins. Ha. Too bad for them. 

I hate squirrels. Maybe the winter wolves will eat them all up. Ha. Too bad for them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment