Monday 26 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Nine

Zita came home last night. I was very happy. That is good.

We watched the old detectives. On the television. After dinner. In the den. That is good.

Zita got Niamh a brand new keep you all dry in the rain coat. When she was in not so far away.

We went to bed early. Because everybody was too tired. Even me.

Craig had a long sleep in today. I had to wake him up. He was too fast asleep. Ha. 

I had to use my nose. I have a way big nose. Then he was all awake.  Ha. 

He just wanted to stay in the big comfy bed. He cannot play catch the ball with me. When he is in the comfy bed. Oh dear. 

That is why dogs have nice cold noses. Because people like to have too may sleep ins. Ha. Too bad for them.

When he was all wide awake we played catch the ball. Good for me. 

It is not warm today. Just all sunny and windy. It is a own made sweaters day. And fat gloves. 

Zita's mother makes own made sweaters in way far away Ireland. She gets prizes. We have lots. Not me. I have my own Scotsman coat. 

After toasts Craig had to read Emmet's all new stories. Too make sure they were all beautiful. 

Then he had to read Niamh's new stories too. Craig is a good reader. Everybody writes and Craig reads. Ha 

Niamh is still a bit caught by the nasty coughing. Oh dear. 

Emmet is way busy again. Writing another brand new story. For his nice university. He went for a long walk. Because his head was too full. Of old mountain people. Oh dear. 

He has a keep you all warm leather jacket. And a wrap all around his head scarf. So his ears stay all warm. In the windy cold. 

Emmet does not have flappy ears like me. Too bad for him. 

Zita is way busy today. I was a big help. But then I was a bit too smelly. Oh dear. 

She has to go to get the do not get caught by the flu shot. Because she is going to way far away Ireland next week. 

To see her mother and her father and our cousins and Orlaith and Emmet's friend Miss Rachel. They are all in way far away. 

She has to bring treats for Miss Rachel. From her family. Ha.

Zita told me I would be in charge when she is in way far way. Craig and Emmet and Niamh will not remember. Too bad for me. Too bad for them. Oh well.

It is cousin Orlaith's sing happy birthday day today. She is nearly old. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment