Saturday 24 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Seven

Zita and I took Craig to his old friends breakfast this morning. Ha. He did not get lost. Then Zita and I had a long fast walk. Good for us.

At lunch time Zita drove to not so far away. With her lady friends. To a nice comfy little hotel. So they can all talk. And find new tasty restaurants. 

She is going to sleep there tonight. In the comfy hotel. Not here. Oh dear. I will have to keep Craig all safe. 

Until Niamh came home I had to guard Craig and Emmet all by myself. Ha. 

This afternoon Emmet went to Mister Kettleman's nice tasty bagel store. To get bagels for our dinner. And the special just for bagels cheese. That is good. I like cheese too. 

Emmet is way busy today. He has to write lots and lots of brand new stories. For his way old mountain people class. And for his old Latin stories class. 

Craig was not so busy today. He just watched his football team on the television. In the afternoon. And read his books.

He did not have any cheese toastys today. For lunch. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Niamh did not get home from the giant castle until before dinnertime. Then she and I went for a nice walk. She had to put a cosy cover on her ears. Because it is not so warm today. 

She told me she was very scared at the giant scary castle. Ha. Too bad for her. 

She should have gone to the tasty Pigs restaurant instead. Ha. 

Craig and Zita always go to the Pigs restaurant. When they go to not so far away Kingston. 

On our walk I found a not so new go way fast bicycle. Just on our street. For Niamh. All free. For no money. At all. She put it in my side yard. It lost all its full of air. Oh well. 

Tonight Miss Rowan is going to eat all her vegetables here. And sleep in our house. In Niamh's comfy room. 

So has to sleep here so she and Niamh can go to another party. On the other street. Just beside our big church. Ha. 

I will have to guard everyone tonight. All night. I will be very busy. 

It is a lot of work when you are a good guarding dog. It is known.









No comments:

Post a Comment