Sunday 25 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Eight

I had to stay up way late last night. To wait for Niamh and Miss Rowan to come home from their party. Craig waited up with me. That is good. 

We just watched the men play hockey. Craig's team did not win. 

When they came home everybody went to bed. It was just Craig and I all fast asleep in the big bed. Because Zita was away in the nice hotel. With all her lady friends. 

We had to get up early. Because of the awful squirrels. They were on my fence. That is not right. I hate squirrels.

We had bagel toast for our early breakfast. Craig did not have any cheese. Oh well.

Then Niamh and Miss Rowan got out of bed. And made their all wide awake tea. Then we went for our nice walk. All together. I did not find another all free go fast bicycle. Oh well. 

Miss Rowan went on the smelly bus. To her house. We waited for the bus. Then we walked back to our house because Niamh had to be very busy writing even more stories for her school. 

Emmet too. He does not have to go to his nice university next week. 

It is the read all the books you forgot to read week. 

Emmet did not forget to read anything. Because he likes reading all his very interesting books. Good for him. 

He has two big brand new stories to write. He is writing about the stories people told about the way old Gods who lived in the mountains. A long time ago. 

I do not know why they lived in there. It is way too cold in the mountains. 

Maybe they are like Jamie. Jamie likes the way too cold. He is very fury. Even his feet. Ha.

Niamh found her brand new glasses. She lost them when she was caught by the nasty coughing. Now they are found again. That is good.

Craig is still a Viking. He is all lost in way far away in Ireland. Everybody is chasing him. Even other Vikings. Oh dear. Viking stories all always too scary. It is known. 

Zita is coming back to our house this afternoon. That is good. 

I do not like it so much when my people are not all here. I cannot guard them when they are not all with me. It is hard being a very good guarding dog. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment