Friday 9 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Two

 I had a very very busy night. I was a big help too.

My friend Mister Aidan called my house. In the middle of the night. 

His lung went all flat again. In the hospital. It was a little bit scary. That is why he called us. We are not so scared about hospitals. It is known.

Zita went to the hospital in the little truck. In the dark night. I did not like that. I do not like the dark night so much. Because of the wolves. They hide in the bushes. 

Craig and I got all up and awake to wait for Niamh. She went to a too late movie. With all the dance a lot ladies. Even my friend Zoe. 

We made special in the middle of the night toasts. With the special tasty jam. Ha. 

Then Zita called us. She said all the doctors in the world were there. To fix Mister Aidan. They gave him lots of do not be too scared medicine. That is good. 

It is not nice to be scared. That is why Mister God made dogs. To help people not be too scared. It is known.

They had to make another nasty hole in him. Just like Emmet. Oh dear. I do not like that. Nasty holes hurt. For a long time. That is not right. 

When Niamh was home all fast asleep we had our special toasts. Then we went back to our comfy bed. I had to keep Craig company so he would not get scared too. Ha.

Zita did not get home until after Craig and I had our good morning toasts. I was very happy she was home. Craig too.

She had a nice bath. Then she had to go back to the hospital with Mister Aidan's special toys. From his own house. 

His parents are trying to find a way fast aeroplane to get all home. They are still in way far away. In the city that does not have any cars. Just little boats. Maybe they will be home tomorrow. 

When Zita came back from the hospital we had a nice nap. On the big comfy bed. There was not any room for Craig. Oh well. He did not need a nap. 

He has to read his interesting book. So the nice policeman can catch the nasty people. If you do not read the book nothing happens. It is known. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. After I got in trouble. I hate squirrels. 

It is a not so nice day. A little soggy day. Like way far away Ireland. Everybody is soggy in way far away. Too bad for them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment