Monday 19 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Two

I ate a bit of a brush last night. All by myself. 

Zita phoned my nice hospital. To see if I had to go see my nice doctor. Oh dear.

I did not have to go. They said I had to eat lots and lots of not very tasty rice. And a little bit of some tasty chicken. So I would not get all too sick. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Oh well. Zita says I do not smell so nice today. Too bad for me.

It is the rascal Election Day. We are very busy. Everybody. Not me. I can not go to the voting store.

Zita drove Niamh and Lilly's dance a lot school. Because of the nasty cough. 

First Zita took Niamh and Miss Lilly to the voting store so they would know where to go. When they can vote for the rascals. 

They can not go yet. You have to be old to go to the voting store. Like Emmet. Or Craig. Ha. 

Last night Miss Rowan came to my house for our tasty dinner. Everybody told stories and laughed a lot. That is good. 

Then Niamh and Miss Rowan and Miss Julia went to the too much money coffee store. They did not tell me why. Oh well.

Emmet had his remember everything in way old Latin exam this morning. Zita drove him so he would not forget anything. That is good. 

Craig and Emmet went to the election store. When he got home. To tell everybody who should be our own rascal. 

Zita was way busy today. Talking on the telephone to the rascal ladies. Everywhere. 

Zita went to the election store when Craig and Emmet got home.

Zita has to go to an important meeting tonight. We are going to have Mister Tony's tasty pizza. 

When Zita get home we are going to have an election party tonight. For just us. 

We got popcorn and chips and lemonade from way far away Italy. It is Craig's favourite. And chocolates for Zita and Niamh. No tasty cheese. For me. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment