Thursday 15 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Eight

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning.

Everybody else was all fast asleep in their beds. Even Craig. 

He did not get up until after my breakfast. He had a sleep in. I jumped on the bed a lot. Then he got up. 

The cold has still caught my friend Niamh. She was all too hot last night. You can not go to school when you are all too hot. It is known.

She is still in bed. That is good. When you are sick you have to stay in your bed. And drink tea. And have nice naps. 

Maybe she will have to go to see her doctor tomorrow. Oh dear. She does not like going to the doctor. She does not get treats. Oh well. Too bad for her.

The nice men came to my house today. With the very big truck. With all our newspapers. I did not bark at them at all. That is good. 

They put lots of newspapers in the gold big car. So Zita can give them to all the stores on the busy street. 

My cousin Mattie's Mister Garry came to get lots of newspapers. To give to the other people. To give to all their neighbours. I like Mister Gary. He is my friend too.

Mattie went to the make me beautiful store too. That is good.

Emmet went for a nice walk. He had to put his warm socks on. Because the summertime is all over. Too bad for us. Now he likes to wear his all nice and warm leather jacket. And his toasty warm boots. 

We watched the very old detectives last night. In the den. They are very funny detectives. Like Uncle Bill. He was way funny. It is known. 

Sometimes I think he talks to me. When I am way fast asleep. When Mister Saint Newton is very busy. Maybe. Oh well.

Then we watched just a bit of the hockey game. Craig's team won. Sometimes they win a lot. But not all the time. Oh well.

This afternoon Craig and I waited for all the people to come and get the newspapers. They are in a big pile in my side yard. It is not very interesting. I had a nap. 

Zita is going to the dance a lot school tonight. To talk to all of Niamh's nice teachers. Ha. 

She is going with doctor Susan. Because Miss Lilly goes to the same school. She goes to the write lots of interesting stories part of the school. Not the dance a lot part. 

Miss Rown and Miss Julia go to the dance a lot part. With my friend Niamh. Ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment