Thursday 1 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Four

We had a nice day. We went for a nice walk this morning. It is a little cold today. That is goid. We did not see my friends the ducks.

Zita said they were all getting ready to go on vacation. Before the way too cold catches them.

Craig drove Emmet to see his nice doctor. Because of his way sore throat. Then he had a nap. Me too. Ha.

Zita was way way busy today with all the rascal ladies. 

So I was a big help today. We moved the cars a lot. It is my favourite job. 

Niamh has to go see Zita's friend Louise. Louise fixes dancers all up. And Craig's not so very good shoulders. Craig told me she is scary. Oh dear. 

Niamh has a sore leg. Because of her too fat foot. I do not know why. Louise has her very own exercises to make you all better. 

Even famous dancers from the giant downtown theatre have go to Louise. To get all better. 

I had to have some nice naps today. I have to stay up way late tonight. Way past our go to our comfy beds time. Because of the just for ladies special cheese party. 

I am going to guard everybody. And the special cheeses. Ha. I talked to Mister Saint Newton last night. All about the special cheese party. Ha. Good for me.

We went for an early walk. Before our dinner. Because Zita had an important on the telephone rascal meeting. 

My friend Jamie came for a nice visit this afternoon. Professor Jill came too. That is good. It is nice when your friends visit you house. It is known.

Craig is a Viking and the nice policeman in France. All at the same time. That is silly. 

You should only be one person. Or you will forget who you are. And get all lost inside your interesting book. Oh dear. 

There are no dangerous Vikings in the nice policeman's little full of tasty restaurents little town. They can not go there. Craig will get all confused. Oh dear. That is not right. 

People are silly. It is known. 

Craig said his friend Roger does not like being in the nasty food hospital because he can not see his dog. 

That is true. They do not let dogs go for friendly visits to see their families when they are in the hospitals. Even way nice polite dogs like me. That is not right. 

It is only a very little dog. Oh well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment