Thursday 22 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Five

I had a nice quiet day.

We went for a nice walk. Way early. We saw the ducks in the ponds. They are all going on vacation. Before the too much snow.

We had crunchy toasts for breakfast. That was good.

Zita made our garden all spic and span before the too much snow comes to hide everything. 

Then I helped Zita. She had to talk to all the rascal ladies on the telephone. I guarded her. 

Craig took my friend Emmet to his meeting this afternoon. I guarded Zita and our house.

Niamh still has to cough all the time. That is why she has to take the giant pills. 

Yesterday we made the whole house and as tidy as can be. We used the noisy make the house clean machine. It is too noisy. 

This morning very loud aeroplanes were right over my house. They had to go and say good bye to a soldier. 

He was killed by a nasty man. Last year. Way downtown. Near Zita's way too small office. He was a Scotsman soldier. He was a guarding our do not forget our way old soldiers place.  

Everybody was sad. That is why the aeroplanes came to visit. So we would not forget. 

They played the bagpipes. Because he was a Scotsman soldier. All the other Scotsman soldiers were there too. Bagpipes make way sad music. Oh dear.

Niamh is going to the dance a lot place until late tonight. To learn new dances. 

Miss Rowan was going to come to my house last night. For a tasty dinner. But she fell all fast asleep on the smelly bus. So she went to her house instead. With her own comfy pillows. 

There are no comfy pillows on the smelly buses. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch the television tonight. When Zita is at the get all your friend's used clothes party. 

I was a way big help moving the cars today. Zita and I saw Niamh in Miss Julia's giant car on our street. The one all covered in pictures. Not the little white one. The giant one with lots of places for people to sit. Ha.

I only had to sit in the kitchen a bit today. I hate squirrels. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment