Sunday 11 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Four

We did not get up so early today. Because it is a quiet all day Sunday. 

Zita and I had a nice walk. Before she went to visit our nice church. With professor Jill. Professor Jill makes music there. 

Craig says our church does not have very good music. Other churches have very good everybody sing out loud music. Not ours. Oh well.

That is why I can not go to church. I am not a very good singer. Zita says I am too loud. Craig is a bad singer too. Too bad for us.

Craig and I played catch the ball instead. Good for us.

When she got home Zita made not real toasts French toast. I do not get any little bits of that toasts. Too bad for me.

The French people should only make lots and lots of way tasty cheese. And nice wines. Not toasts. It is not real toasts. You do not put it in the toasts machine. Ha. 

Maybe they do not have toasts machines in France. Too bad for them. 

Niamh had to be all awake early today. She had to give Miss Julia's cat its food. Or it would starve. Oh well. Silly cats.

Zita had to use the way dangerous make the grass short machine. I had to stay in the house. It might make me all short. Oh dear.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh and Craig's mother are going to the nice table sheets restaurant. For the thank you for everything dinner. 

I will guard our house. I will get treats. I got cheese treats on my tasty dinner last night. Good for me.

Zita said they will not be home not so late. Not like my friend Niamh. She likes the way late. I like my comfy bed.

They will be all home before it is all dark outside. That is good. 

I do not like the all dark outside. There are dangerous things in the all dark. Like wolves. And giant raccoons. People can not see them. 

People should not go out at night. Unless they have a brave dog to guard them. Like me. It is known. 

Tomorrow is the thank you very much for everything day. We are going to have a way special dinner. With friends. Because it is my sing happy birthday day. I am five. Ha. Good for me. 

I did not remember about tomorrow. Craig remembered for me. Dogs do not remember all the special days. Like Saint Santa's day. Or everybody's sing happy birthday day. 

That is why dogs have people to help. People like to remember all the special days. Good for us.

Maybe I will get a secret present. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment