Sunday 31 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Sixty One

We had a nice long sleep in day. Because it is Sunday sleep in day.

It is a cold day. That is silly. Yesterday was an all hot and rainy and too much windy day. Silly weather.

We had way crunchy toasts for breakfast. I like crunchy toasts.  

Craig had a sore hand last night. And Zita had a sore tummy. Went went to our comfy bed early. That is good. I was all fine. Good for me. 

Niamh had to get a brand new go swimming suit. Zita took her to the nice stores. To get a nice not way too small go swimming suit. 

Craig says maybe more go swimming suit. Less Niamh. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

Niamh and Zita got two go swimming suits. For Niamh. And a brand new jacket. They are very pretty. Good for us.

Craig is still making the old music machines all spic and span. He had to go outside. Into our side garden. Because they were way dirty. Now he is all dirty. Ha. Too bad for him.

We watched the nice policeman from way far away England last night. He caught lots of nasty people last night. That is good. 

Niamh is reading. A lot. For her remember everything exams. She has to get all her stories all together. From the top to the bottom. Oh dear. 

I can not be a big help. I can not read. I am a way good listener. Instead. It is known. 

Craig is still a knight in way long ago way far away England. He still has not found the nasty men. He is way slow. Ha.

Zita made our vegetable garden all spic and span this afternoon. I could not help. Because of the holes. Oh well.

Zita and I went for a nice long walk. Before our tasty dinner. Went went to see all our ponds. And the ducks. 

Emily and Cara came to my house to help Niamh with all her dirty clothes. Oh dear. Too many clothes. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment