Sunday 17 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Forty Seven

It is a very beautiful day. Just all sunshine and big fat sheep clouds.

Zita and I did not have a nice sleep in. Everybody else did.

We had lots and lots of very loud noises last night. Because of the beautiful flowers party. Over at our lake. Where the nasty geese live. 

Maybe they all flew away. Or were all blown up. Ha.

I was not scared. Good for me. 

Zita had to go and make our nice tasty vegetable garden all spic and span. I could not help. Sometimes I forget and make giant holes in the ground. Oh well.

I stayed in the house to guard everybody. 

There are lots and lots of people on bicycles. Because of the beautiful flowers party. 

They do not stop at my corner. Just like the cars. Oh dear. That is not right. They will have accidents. And get squished. Oh dear.

Zita and I went shopping. We went to all the new stores on the busy street. With Craig too. 

We went to where all the nice farmers sell their tasty vegetables. And jams. And cookies. And giant croissants. Ha.

We got way tasty croissants and Scotsman scones. From the make the croissants himself man. 

I had a nice drink of water. It is a hot day and I was I hot dog. It is known. 

When we came home we had our special just on Sundays breakfast. Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh ate the croissants all up. There were lots of tasty crumbs. 

Good croissants always have lots of crumbs. It is known. Ha. Good for me.

Zita had to make our front garden all beautiful. With all our flowers. I sat in on the patio. So I could be a big help. I like sitting on the patio. And watching everything. Good for me. 

Niamh and her dance a lot friends went shopping for new shorts. Craig said more shorts and not so much Niamh. Ha. She will not listen. Too bad for him. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment