Saturday 23 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Fifty Three

We had a busy day.

It is the buy everybody's old stuff day. Craig got up way early. To find all the good stuff first.

Zita and I found him on our nice walk. Beside our very big church. 

There are kabillions of people on my street. And cars. And dogs I do not know. Oh dear.

We walked behind Craig. So people would not step on me. That is good. 

We did not stay out way too long. Because of the too many people. And too many not looking out cars. Oh dear. 

Craig found even more boxes for beautiful sounds.  And more black heavy things. To make nice music. Oh well.

And Zita found a beautiful big rug. For nearly no money at all. It is in my side yard. We do not know where it is going to live. Maybe it is a way comfortable for naps rug.

Craig went to the special dance night. Last night. To watch Niamh. 

Niamh had three dances. She did not fall down at all. Not even once again. Ha. That is good. Craig said she was the way the best dancer. And the most beautiful. Just like me. That is true. 

She had to go to a stay out until late party last night. With all her dance a lot friends. Zita had to go to get her. And Julia. The party was far away. They would get all lost. If Zita did not go get them. It is known.

Niamh went out to the buy everybodies old stuff day too. She is still out. Maybe she found special presents just for nice dogs. Like me. Or more clothes. 

Emmet and I looked out my watching window. This afternoon. At all the people. Emmet has to rest all up. Watching out my watching window. Is good for resting. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment