Saturday 30 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Sixty

Zita and Craig and I went for a nice walk this morning. Before the way too hot comes. Or the loud windy rain. That is good. 

Craig had to go to his old friends breakfast this morning. We went with him to the restaurant. On the very busy street. So he would not get all lost. He had his sing happy birthday day. He is old now. 

We saw my friend Jamie. He was way hot. Jamie only likes the winter. Oh well. He is way fury. Zorro too. Oh well. 

Zorro is old like Craig. He can not walk so fast anymore. Like Craig. Too bad for them. 

I had to have the pull my nose off collar today. Too much pulling. Oh well. I hate the pull my nose off collar. Oh well. 

Zita had to work until way way late. Last night. Writing lots. And lots. To the government. For a big prize. For the way too small office.

Miss Rachel came over this morning. She brought Craig giant sticky buns. For his sing happy birthday day. That is nice. Emmet was still all fast asleep. Too bad for him. 

Craig did not share the sticky buns. He said they were too sticky for nice dogs. Like me. Oh well.

Zita and her lady friends had to go shopping. This afternoon. For a go fast bicycle. For one of the ladies. 

Craig and I played them throw the ball in the air and catch it game. That is a good game. 

Craig had to make some of the old make music machines all spic and span. They were way dirty. Oh well. 

Craig and Emmet and I watched the bouncy rain. It was just there. All of a sudden. And a bunch of wind.

 I saw lots of way soggy people in the park. We were in our nice house. Looking out my watching window. We were not soggy.  Then it all stopped.

Craig said it was just hiding. So it can catch more people. To make them all soggy too. That is not nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment