Monday 25 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Fifty Five

It is a too much windy rain day. Oh well.

We got up early. My friend Emmet had to go visit the noisy machines at the nasty food hospital.

The nice doctors said he is getting all better. That is good. Everybody was way happy. Even the nice doctors. 

They said he cannot dance with me. For lots of weeks. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

He can only just read interesting books and talk to his nice friends and take only little little walks. And drink lots of Irish tea. And all lots of nice rests in his cosy bed. With all the comfy pillows. 

His friend going-to-be-a-doctor-in-Ireland Rachel will come for another nice visit. And Profess Jill. And the learn to speak Roman lady. That is good. 

I will visit him too. A lot. Even in the scary basement. So he will get all better again. 

Maybe he will read me stories about Mister Cuchulain's very brave dogs. Or the giant stolen cow. They are good stories.

It is a too rainy day. All day.  Zita and I did not go for our nice walk. We did not want to be all soggy. Because of the sing happy birthday party.

It is Craig's sing the happy birthday song day. He will get secret presents. 

Zita will get Craig a secret present from me. With real money. She always get presents for me to give to our family. That is good. 

I do not know where to go to get nice secret presents. Just nice Mister Nicastro's smelly cheeses store. 

I do not get any real money for being the best dog in the world. I get nice green bean treats. And crunchy lettuce. And my comfy just for me bed. And my family to take care of. Good for me. 

We will have tasty all on fire cake tonight. For dessert. And sing the happy birthday song. And open all the secret presents. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment