Saturday 9 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Thirty Nine

Zita and I went for a early walk today. Because everybody had to get up early. Even Emmet. 

My family had to go to the say goodbye place. To say goodbye to Uncle Bill. 

They had Scotsman's bagpipe music there.

Bagpipes always make Craig cry. He told me. He likes the bagpipes anyway. That is silly. You should not like sad things. It will make you sad too. It is known. 

People told lots of happy stories about Uncle Bill. And made happy speeches. It was a sad day anyway. 

There were lots of our friends there. To tell all the good stories. 

Lots of policemen were there. In their special all dressed up clothes. With hats. Lots of Auntie Louise's Judging friends were there too. And our friends the Mahoneys. They even sang songs. From way far away. 

There were lots and lots and lots of people there. To say a nice goodbye. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh were away for a long time. I had to guard the house all by myself. For the whole time. I only had my comfy bed for help. Ha. 

They came home still sad. They had special all made up tasty fat bagels from Mister Kettleman's bagel store. Tasty bagels make you feel better. It is known. 

Now we are all way tired. Being sad makes you tired. It is known. Emmet had a nice nap on his way comfy lay down chair. 

Miss Zoe came to visit Niamh. Zoe makes everybody laugh. That is good. They had tea on our beautiful patio. I had to stay in the house. I was a too much barking dog. Oh dear. 



No comments:

Post a Comment