Monday 4 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Thirty Four

It was a nearly a too hot day. Zita and I went for a nice walk. Early. Before the too hot. Ha.

When we got all home Niamh and Craig were all awake. Ha. I did not have to wake them all up. Oh well.

Craig and Zita and Auntie Eileen went up to the very busy street. To have lunch at Zita's friend's tasty lunch and coffees store. And buy secret presents for Zita's special important birthday. 

I stayed here to guard Emmet. He was still all asleep. 

Mister Bill brought Zita a fish. To eat. He caught it all by himself. At his on the lake house. 

Zita and Auntie Eileen are going to have the nice fish for dinner. Craig and Emmet and Niamh are afraid of fish. They are going to have tasty own made hamburgers. 

I get more treats. Because I have more work to do. Because Auntie Eileen is living in the basement. She is going back to way far away Ireland soon. With lots of presents. Ha.

Craig said he would get me a nice present to give to Zita on her way special birthday. That is good. I do not know what it is yet. 

We had a way big rain storm. I did not go for a nice walk this afternoon. Too much way windy rain. I watched out the window. I could not see my pond. Because of the very fast rain. Oh well. It is still all there. 

Ponds do not mind the too much rain. They do not get all soggy.

Niamh is at dance a lot tonight. Not until way late though. She will not be here for our tasty dinner. With everybody. And me. Oh well.

Zita and Auntie Eileen and Niamh are going to the ice cream store after dance a lot. I have to stay here to guard Craig and Eemmet. They are going to watch their favourite policeman in way far away England story. 

I will have a nice nap. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment