Tuesday 12 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Forty Two

It was a way early day. It is a dance a lot practice day.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. We saw the ducks. They all swam away when I went down to the water for a nice visit. Oh dear. They must have forgotten that I am their friend. 

Zita said maybe they were all brand new ducks who did not know I am a nice dog. Oh dear.

When I got home I was a bit messy. Zita used the water hose to make me all clean. I was a soggy dog again. Oh well.

I wiped my face on the way nice sofa in the living room. I got in trouble. I can not wipe my face on the furniture. It is a rule. Sometimes I forget the rules. Oh well. 

We had toasts for our breakfast. No tasty jam. Oh dear.

Craig and Zita and I watched the nice policeman from way far way on the television last night. It was not so interesting. I had a nice nap.

Emmet is learning Latin so he can be a Roman. Romans had lots of elephants. They got them from the Punics. Then Emmet could have an elephant. That is good. 

Elephants are very big. Maybe it will live in our beautiful garden. And squash the awful squirrels. Who steal our delicious green beans.  Ha. 

Zita went out to make our garden all nice and clean. With no stones from the noisy take away snow machines. I could not help. That is not right. 

What if some nasty dog from the park comes on my street and wants to bite her. Oh dear. I could not help. It is my job to be a big help. It is known. 

I told Craig. He would not let me out. That is not right. We had fat toasts instead. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment