Sunday 24 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Fifty Four

I had a nice sleep in today. Everybody did. That is good.

Niamh and Emily and Cara and I went for a nice walk. It is going to be a hot day. We went before I was way too hot. That is good.

I have a very comfy new rug in the living room. It is way big. We got it yesterday. 

Today we have to move all the other rugs all around. Ha. I can not help. Oh well. I just lay down on them. Because they are nice and comfy. Then I have to move. Oh well. 

Craig's friend came over this morning for coffees. He brought more boxes for music. They are not so big. That is good. And beautiful pictures. For our walls. 

Zita made lots of own made muffins for our tasty nearly a lunch. 

Last night everybody forgot my dinner time. I did not starve. I had lettuce treats. And some tasty cheese. 

When Craig remembered it was even dark outside. I got extra food. Ha. Good for me. 

We watched the television in the den. Craig and Zita and I. We saw a story all about lady policemen in far away England. There were no brave dogs in this story. Oh well. 

I had a nice nap on my cosy bed. Ha.

I went down stairs last night. To the scary basement. To see my friend Emmet. In his cosy bedroom. He is still resting. To get all better. I did not jump right up on his bed. I remembered. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh was out way late. With her dance a lot friends. They had to find things that were not lost. And take pictures of them. That is silly. People are silly.

Craig says I am a silly dog. He says it when I am a too much barking dog. He is wrong. He does not see what I am barking at. Way dangerous animals. Hiding. He does not have way good eyes like me.  Ha. 

Niamh and Cara had to go shopping again. To buy short pants. Because of the way hot summer time.

Zita is putting all the vegetables in our beautiful garden. So we can have tasty vegetables for dinner. And green bean treats for me. That is good. Ha.  I can not help. Because of digging holes. Too bad for me. Oh well.





No comments:

Post a Comment