Tuesday 19 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Forty Nine

It is a way sunny day. 

It was not a nice day.

The nasty food hospital called my friend Emmet. They said he had to go back to see their noisy machines. They said maybe he has a hole again. On the other side. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Zita and Emmet went back to the nasty food hospital. After lunch. They were very sad. I could tell. I know these things. 

Craig has to stay here so he can get Niamh from dance a lot school. I will guard him. So he will not be too sad too. Oh dear. This is not right.

I do not like it when things are not right. It makes me sad dog. It is known.

Craig's little flat computer told him Emmet has only a way little hole in his lung.

So the nice doctors said for him to come home to his comfy bedroom and have a nice lots of days rest so the little hole will get all fixed up. 

I will guard him. So he will get all better. All by himself. I will help him. Not the nasty food hospital. 

I will talk to Saint Newton tonight. He will tell me what to do. It is his job. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment