Friday 8 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Thirty Eight

It is a way beautiful day. We went for a nice walk. Before it was too hot.

When we came home Craig and Zita had coffees. On the beautiful patio. With me too. Ha. All our flowers and bushes are jumping right out of the ground. That is good. 

We put the make the house all nice and cool machine on. I was very hot. Because I am too fury. It is known.

We sang the happy birthday song last night. For Zita's way special important birthday. Everybody had the way delicious cake. Craig told everybody it was my secret present for my friend Zita. Good for me.

Kahy and Doctor Susan brought presents too. 

Niamh got Zita a beautiful kind of special flower. I do not know what Emmet got for Zita. It was for the kitchen. It was not to eat. I never saw one before. Oh well. 

Zita got a way special secret present. A very special right from Scotland whiskey bottle. From Uncle Bill.  

He told Craig he was going to buy it for Zita. 

Craig got it for him. Because he is in heaven and could not go to the store. He will be glad Zita got the special right from Scotland present. It is known.

Uncle Bill has very nice big dog now. With a fierce bark. To make sure he does not get all lost. And to find all his friends. Saint Newton told me. 

Maybe it was a policeman dog. Like the very brave dog in Craig's policeman from France stories. That is good.

Craig and Zita and Emmet are going to see Auntie Louise today. In their best clothes. Even Craig. 

Auntie Louise is very sad. She wanted to know what I thought.  Uncle Bill used to read her my stories. Craig said I was way sad too. It is known.

Tomorrow they will going to the way sad party. So they can tell funny Uncle Bill stories. With all their friends. And say goodbye. Oh dear. I will be sad too. I will not go. I will stay here and guard all the secret presents. It is my job. 

Craig said Emmet had the most tasty green beans in the whole world last night. At the way nice restaurant. There were none left for me. Oh well. Maybe next time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment