Thursday 21 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Fifty One

It We had to get up way early today. It is a nice day. Zita and I went for a nice short walk.

Zita and Emmet had to go to visit the noisy machines. At the nasty food hospital. Very early in the morning. 

So the noisy machines could look at inside him at the nasty little hole. Oh dear. I would not like that.

Emmet was not all awake when he got in the gold big car. It is known. Ha.

They did not have to stay. The nice doctor said Emmet was a bit ok. She said he had to come home and rest some more in his comfy lie down chair. Or his comfy bed. And drink Irish tea. And only go back next week so see them again. That is good.

Emmet and Zita were way happy. Me too. 

Craig and I played roll the ball a lot. When Zita and Emmet were all away at the nasty food hospital.

Tonight is Niamh's special important dance night. At her school. With the you can not fall down dances. Oh dear. She has even more tomorrow. Oh dear. 

Zita is going to see her and all her dance a lot friends tonight. Craig is going to go tomorrow. I can not go. Again. I will stay here a guard my friend Emmet. 

Emmet's friend going-to-be-a-doctor-in-Ireland Rachael is coming to have dinner with him tonight.  

She is bringing him way special treats. For their desserts. Just for them. Not me. Oh well. 

She does not have a nice dog. She does not know I like treats too. Oh well. Too bad for me.  

I will guard them tonight. Maybe next time she will bring me treats too. Ha.

Craig and I had used pizza for lunch. I get the big crunchy end pieces. They are way tasty. Sometimes they have cheese on them. Ha. Good for me.

Our niece Orlaith is all finished her school. It is a Saints school. Not Saint Newtons. Oh well.

She will go to her all on a cork university. After she visits us. In the summer. She will take me for nice walks. Just like last time. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment