Monday 18 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Forty Eight

It is a beautiful nice day. We had a nice walk. Before the way to hot time.

Then I got in to big trouble. Craig and Zita were having their coffee and toasts on the beautiful patio.  

A dog came on my patio. I did not know this dog. It was not my friend. It was on my beautiful patio. I chased it away. Maybe I was going to bite it. Oh dear. 

Zita threw my whole dish of water at me. Oh dear. I was not a very nice dog. 

Zita and Craig were very sad. 

I had to go in the house. I could not come out to the patio of a long long time. Oh dear. 

I was sad too. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

My friend Emmet went to the nasty food hospital. After our lunch. His other side did not feel so well. Oh dear. 

Zita and Emmet were at the hospital for a long long time. Then the nice doctor's big noisy machines said there were no holes in him at all. That is good. He is still a bit sore. When he got home he was way happy. Me too. 

I do not like it when my family is not all right. It is known. It makes me way sad. Even when I talk to Saint Newton. And Uncle Bill. Oh dear. Sad is not nice. 

When he got home I gave him lots of kisses. And my friend Emmet gave me big hugs. That is good.

Then Zita and I went for a nice walk. 

We did not talk about the patio. That is good. Everybody is way happy. Me too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment