Wednesday 27 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Fifty Seven

We went for a nice walk this morning. Before I get way too hot.

I have to go to my nice doctors today. For my do not get sick and die shots. Oh dear. I do not like going to see my nice doctor. I do not like shots. Oh well.

Some silly computer company is trying to steal real money from Zita's way too small office. Oh dear. Craig is going to talk to them. Oh dear. He will use his fierce voice. I know. Oh dear. 

I did not see my friends the ducks today. Oh well. 

We watched the nice man with the little church on the television last night. He caught the nasty man. He is a good catcher. He does not have a dog. Oh well. 

We had muffins from way far away England today. For our breakfast. 

They are not muffins. They are too flat. Muffins are all tall and fat. Not flat and full of holes. 

People from way far away do not make the right food. 

In France they make toasts that is not toasts at all. It is known. They are silly. Oh well. 

They only make way good smelly cheeses. 

We get them at Mister Nicastro's all cheese smelly store. It is my favourite store. And the bank. They always give me treats. Because I am a polite dog. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig's friend Tony came over this morning. He brought lots and lots of music machines for Craig. To play with. Oh dear. Too much stuff.

I went to the nice Doctor. This afternoon. Zita stayed with me when I got my shots. That is good.

I am a bit tired now. I am going to have a nice nap.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment