Sunday 3 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Thirty Three

We had a very quiet day. Zita and Auntie Eileen are still in Montreal. Eating in lovely tasty restaurants. 

I helped get Niamh out of her comfy bed. So she could write her homework stories. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh and I went for a short walk. Not so too far.  It is a hot day.

My friends the ducks are all back in the pond. It is all full right up to the top. With water. Good for us.

And all my beautiful trees are getting all covered in green leaves. And the bushes too. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig drove Niamh to the dance contest. She has to dance all by herself tonight. Oh dear. In front of everybody. Oh dear. 

Zita and Auntie Eileen are coming back today. To our own house. On the very big bus. Not the noisy smelly Niamh busses. Nice busses. With nice bathrooms for people. Ha. 

Craig will bring them home. So they don't get lost. 

Emmet is reading lots of not for university books. That is nice. 

He is going to work in an all about ideas lawyer's office. For real money. 

And help a professor. Not for money. Professors do not have extra real money. Just nice thank you very muches. Oh well. 

He went for a long walk in the beautiful sunshine. To the other pond. He sat under the trees. He wrote in his little book. He showed me. That is good.

Craig is still a knight. In long long ago. He has not caught any nasty people yet. Ha. Too bad for him.

Zita and Auntie Eileen went to see Niamh's all by herself loud dance. That is good. I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. Good for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment