Thursday 7 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Thirty Seven

It is Zita's very special important birthday. 

I got her a beautiful cake. With her name on it. From the very heavy and delicious bread store. 

Craig will tell her it is from me. Or she will not know where it came from. 

Maybe she would think I had forgotten. Oh dear. Craig will tell her. He promised me. Ha.

The present man brought Zita a giant basket full of way tasty chocolate. From auntie Jane. That is nice. Zita loves chocolate. It is known.

And we got brand new beautiful flowers. To put in our own garden. 

Craig and Emmet and Niamh got Zita secret presents. I do not know what they are. They are in lots of bags behind the sofa in the living room. I saw them. Ha.

Auntie Eileen got home to way far away. All safe. The sharks did not catch the aeroplane. That is good. 

The silver little car passed its exam. Ha. That is good. It is all back home. In our driveway. That is good.

It is a way hot day. We only went for a little walk this afternoon. Because I am too fury. And I get too hot. Even my feet get hot. Oh dear. I do not like that. 

I am going to the make me beautiful store next week. So I won't be a way too hot dog. That is good. 

I will have a nice nap in our nice cool house tonight. When everybody goes out for the tasty special important birthday dinner. 

Then they will come home for cake. Then Craig will tell zita it is from her friend Miss Poppy. It is known. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment