Thursday 28 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Fifty Eight

We had a very busy day.

Niamh has her remember everything toe dance test today. Oh dear.

We only have the gold big car today. 

Craig's silver little car had to go to visit Mister Mike's fix up your car store. Sometimes it will not start all nice. It just sits there all quiet. Oh dear. 

Mister Mike and his helpers will fix it. That is good.

Miss Rachel going-to-be-a-doctor-in-Ireland is coming to our house again. To have special desserts with Emmet. And talk and talk. And drink Irish tea. From the way special all glass make the tea jug. 

I will be a very quiet dog. When I am guarding them. 

Emmet is going to make his own way tasty little little chocolate cakes. Just for them. Not for me. Oh well. I am going to help. I am the best kitchen helper. It is known. 

Emmet got even more books from the present man. More books about way far away and very old Ireland. All about way old people who like trees. That is nice. Trees are very nice. And green. 

We have lots of nice trees. On my patio. So we do not get way too hot. When we have our breakfast toasts. Out side. When it is all shiny sun time. 

We played catch the ball this morning. It was not so rainy this morning. 

Zita and I did not go for our nice walk until after our lunch time. We were too busy. 

Emmet and I had cheese sandwiches for lunch. That is good. 

The very noisy ring a bell truck was on my street today. I scared it away. Churches have bells. Not trucks. Maybe it stole the bells. Oh dear. 

Niamh's other secret presents for Craig's sing happy birthday day came. Last night.  Nice little pillows. One is like a little fox. The other is a nasty squirrel. 

That is not very nice. I will not have nice naps on it. Ha. So there. 

I can not bring my big blue ball in the house. Craig says it is an outside ball. That is not nice. It is my ball. He is way too stubborn. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment