Wednesday 20 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Fifty

It is a not so warm day. That is good.

We have nice long walks on not so too hot days. We do not get way too hot. And smelly. That is good. 

We had way tasty toasts today. And coffee. Zita made the toasts on special look just like a football bread. That is good. Ha.

Emmet was fast asleep in his comfy bed until way late after lunch. That is good. 

Zita made him his Irish tea. And bought him his special good for you strawberries. He has to have nice comfy rests until he is all better forever.

He got a brand new book. All about way way old church people. In way far away Ireland. That is good. 

I talked to Saint a Newton last night. He said I can not jump right up on Emmet's big bed. I can only get on it slowly. I knew that. Ha. 

I did not talk to Uncle Bill. He took his brand new big fury dog on a ride on his noisy motorcycle. He did not know I was waiting to talk to him. His dog should have told him. It must be a very new dog. Oh well.

Craig drove Niamh to her dance a lot school. When she finished her practice work at the beautiful flowers store. She has even more special practices today. And tonight too. 

She will not be home for our nice dinner. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Tomorrow will be the first night of the way special very important dance nights. At her dance a lot school. 

She has four beautiful dances to remember and not fall down. At all. Oh dear. 

Sometimes I fall down. When I run into the kitchen to get green bean treats. Too bad for me. 

Craig and I had peanut butter toasts for lunch. Way late. He almost forgot all about our lunch. Zita had to remind him. Because he is old. Oh well. 

Zita had to use the noisy make the floors all clean machine today. The beautiful trees make my house all sneezy. Oh dear. 

Craig forgot my dinner time again. Too bad for me. I have to remind him. AlÅ‚ the time. Because he is old. 

With no Uncle Bill he is the way oldest. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment