Saturday 2 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Thirty Two

We had to get up way early today. Because of the dance a lot contest.

It is a way beautiful day. Craig and I played roll the ball a lot of times. Good for me.

Only Craig and Emmet are here for me to guard. They are easy to guard. They do not go out way too much. Like Zita and Niamh.

Zita and Auntie Eileen went to a way way good restaurant. With only way tasty French food. I am French too. Ha. Good for us. 

Montreal has lots of tasty only French restaurants. It is known. They are going to find another tasty restaurant tonight. Ha. 

They went for a visit to the giant church. 

Zita said Emmet would like it because it is way old. Older than Craig. 

Now that Uncle Bill is in God's heaven Craig is older. That is sad. Oh well.

Craig had to go shopping today. Because it will be Zita's special important birthday soon. 

He said he will get a secret present for me to put in a secret present bag. For Zita. That is good. I do not have any real money. Just nice treats. Oh well.

Niamh won even more dance contests. She was the best loud music dancer. Good for her. I am a good dancer too. I did not win anything. Oh well. 

We are having a used tasty dinner tonight. 

Emmet told me a very long story all about a dog who was a Saint. Just like Saint Newton. A long long time ago. His name was Guinefort. He saved a little little baby from a nasty snake. That was very brave. Dogs are very brave. It is known.

That is all I remember. It was a long long story. He is not a Saint anymore. 

They changed their minds and said dogs could not be Saints. That is silly. God likes dogs too. It is known. 





No comments:

Post a Comment