Wednesday 13 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Forty Three

Zita took Niamh to school this morning. She had a giant story all about the beautiful flower store. To show everybody at her dance a lot school. And lots and lots of beautiful flowers. In pots. 

I did not help. I do not know all about all the beautiful flowers. I just smell them. We have lots of them. 

Zita is still very busy with all the rascal ladies. She had to go to the way small office today. 

I guarded my friend Emmet. If he gets an elephant I will guard it too. Emmet will be happy. Ha.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh are going to Cara and Emily's house tonight for tasty desserts. I am not going. I have to guard my house. 

Craig is still a knight. Oh well.

We had fat toasts for breakfast. No nice jams. Too bad for me. 

Craig has to go to a special nose doctor. Because of his still sick nose. Too bad for him. 

Tomorrow I have to go to the make me beautiful store. Oh dear. 

Craig and Zita will not forget me. Craig said so. This is good. I will worry anyway. Oh dear. 

I do not like it when I do not know where my family is. It is known.

Our niece Miss Orlaith is going to come for a long visit. When she finishes her giant remember everything exams in way far away. 

She is going to her university in a Cork. That is way silly. Bottles have Corks. In the refrigerator. Not universities. It is known.

Professor Jill came for a nice visit. Outside. Before my nice walk. She was with my friend Jamie. I could not go out. I do not know why. Too bad for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment