Thursday 14 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Forty Four

Craig and Zita did not forget me at the make me all beautiful store. That is good.

I do not like the make me all beautiful store so much. Just a bit. Sometimes. 

My feet were all tangled up. With fur. I don't not like getting my feet all beautiful. Nice Miss Darby needed some help. So I would not jump right off the way big table. Too bad for me.

Oh well.

I am not so fury now. Not all no fur at all. Like Maggie. Craig said I was just all beautiful. That is right. 

Craig and Zita had a way nice lunch. At a nice little restaurant. When I was in the make me beautiful store. I did not get any just for lunch treats at the make me beautiful store. Oh well.

We had fat toasts again today. For breakfast. We did not have any nice jam on the toasts. Again. Oh well.

The nice men brought all our nice newspapers today. When I was not there. Oh dear. 

What will they think. I was not there to guard all our newspapers. Maybe they will think it is not my job anymore. Oh dear. 

I will get Zita to tell them. I was very busy today and could not do my job. 

Now I can go for nice walks even when it is a bit hot. That is good. 

Going to the make me all beautiful store makes me all too tired. I will have a nice nap before my dinner. Ha.

Niamh has to stay at dance a lot school until way late. To practice all her dancing. It is nearly the way special dance a lot nights at her school. 

Niamh is in four all different dancing shows. Oh dear. Lots and lots of practice dancing. Until late at night. It is known. Not lots and lots of sleep in her comfy bed. That is not right. Oh dear. 

Emmet got a new book. All the way from way far away Ireland. 

All about way way old live in their own very little churches people. In way far away Ireland. Who drew beautiful pictures in their books. And did not get in any trouble. At all. That is good. 

Sometimes they lived in way tall towers. Because of the scary Vikings.  Emmet saw them. The way tall towers. With no doors. They are silly towers. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment