Tuesday 26 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Fifty Six

We had a way fun sing happy birthday party last night. For Craig. He is even way older now. Ha.

I got Craig a nice new shirt. With lots of pockets. That is good.

I helped open all the presents. I got to smell all of them. First. Ha.

He got more books. All about long times ago. Emmet got him a fierce knight for his little knights. Who live on the long bookcase. In the hall.

And lots of chocolate chocolates from Niamh. 

Someone came into to my house. Without asking. I was way way fierce. With my way fierce loud scary growl. I ran right to the front door as fast as can be. Ha.

But it was only Aidan. Oh well. He had a secret present for Craig. He said I scared him. Oh well. 

We had a fat little all on fire cake. I helped with the candles. Ha.

It is a way nice day. Zita and I had a nice long walk. Then we had fat toasts with Craig.

Professor Jill came to our house for Irish tea. With Emmet this afternoon. My friend Jamie did not come. Oh well.

Professor Jill's is making a brand new story class. For Emmet's nice university. She is still making the story. She and Emmet talked all about the new stories. It is not about the Punics. Oh well. It is all about the broken house war. They did not have any elephants in that war. Oh well. I like elephants. 

Craig and I have a new ball game. He holds the ball way up in the sky. And drops it. On purpose. I get to catch it before it bounces on the ground. I always win this game. That is good. 

Tomorrow I have to go to my nice doctor tomorrow. Oh dear. And get my don't get sick and die shots. Oh dear. I do not like shots. 

Some people do not want to get their shots. They think shots are not good for them and they just die. That is silly. To bad for them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment