Monday 11 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Forty One

I had a way busy day. I had to move the car big gold car a lot. Zita drove the car. I was a big help. She told me. 

It is not so nice out today. Zita had to wear a cosy jacket. 

Craig had to go to have people make inside pictures of his head. Because of his still sick nose. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Craig is still a knight from way far away. He has not found any nasty people yet. We have been way too busy to read our interesting book very much. Oh well. 

Zita got nice secret presents from Emmet and Niamh. Niamh and I got Zita a lot of special little bottle for beautiful flowers. 

Emmet got her lots of her very favourite chocolate. I can not have chocolate. I would have a way too sick tummy. Too bad for me.

The very scary wolves and dragons program was on the television last night. Craig did not watch it. He was all fast asleep. 

We all went to our comfy beds early. Even Emmet. We had a very make you all tired week. It is known. 

I had to have a bath after our nice afternoon walk. It is a soggy dog day. 

I have to keep Craig company in the kitchen until I am all dry as a desert. Oh well. I have new soft towels. Ha.

I got fat toasts for our lunch. That is good. We did not have breakfast toasts today. Oh well. 

We do not have nice jams on our toasts anymore. Craig can not taste them. Because of the sick nose. Too bad for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment