Sunday 10 May 2015

Day One Thousand and Forty

We all had a nice sleep in today. We had a very all tired week. It is known. 

I did not eat my breakfast until way late. 

Zita and I went for a very long nice walk. All the way down to the all full canal. 

I was a bit too hot. But there were people using my very own have a nice drink of water fountain. Zita said we should not tell then it was my cold drink of water fountain. Oh well.

We sat in our side yard when we got home. Zita had her coffee. Outside with me. Craig was still in bed. Watching the noisy little car race. 

When he got up Craig and Zita had more too much coffees. Then I had my breakfast. Ha. 

It is thanks to your mother day. My mother is far far away. Craig said it was ok for Zita to be my other mother.  She would not mind. That is good. 

Emmet and Niamh got Zita presents. I am going to share Niamh's present. She said it was a good idea. I do not know what I got. Maybe beautiful flowers.

Niamh has to write a very big story all about the way beautiful flower store. For her school. On a giant piece of paper. Too big for the smelly bus. 

Craig's mother is coming over for a nice dinner tonight. I will not bark at her today. Maybe. She is not my mother. It is known 


No comments:

Post a Comment