Wednesday 1 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Sixteen

We had a nice walk this morning. With my friend Jamie. We went to his house. I waited for him and Professor Jill. At the gate. She teaches all about old people and old times at Emmet's nice university. People way older than Craig. She taught Emmet all about the broken house war. 

She does not teach Emmet now. So Jamie and I can talk about Emmet now. That is good. 

We had toasts when we got home. Only one toasts today. Oh well.

Zita drove her fast bicycle to the way downtown office today.  

Craig had to go to the dentists today. He should ask Zita to brush his teeth too. I have tasty chicken toothpaste. Ha.

When Craig was at the dentist I guarded the house. Emmet was still fast fast asleep. Ha. That is why I am always in charge. It is known.

I got peanut butter treats for being in charge. Ha. 

Niamh has a sore foot. Where the door squished it. She went to her dance a lot school anyway. 

Niamh and Craig had to watch a scary movie. For Niamh's school. People looking for a scary treasure. It had lots of giant spiders and snakes. 

I did not watch it. I had a nice nap in the big bedroom. All by my self. No scary snakes or giant spiders. Just me. And my blue bouncy ball. And my beautiful summer duvet. With all the flowers on it. Good for me. 

Zita came home from her new university and we all went to our comfy beds. 

There was a nasty squirrel on my beautiful patio this afternoon. It would not go away. Emmet came up from his comfy basement room. He scared it away. He did not hit it with a sword. Oh well. 

Craig told me today is the whole day just for black dogs. Just like me. I did not get a secret present. Oh well. Just a nice hug. And some treats. 






No comments:

Post a Comment