Friday 3 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Eighteen

We had a beautiful walk today.

When we got home we had two toasts. Because Zita was going to starve to death. Oh dear. 

Emmet nearly forgot to get up for his nice university. Ha. Zita had to wake him all up. 

Uncle Bill came to visit. On his blue big motorcycle.

Uncle Bill and Zita went for a ride on the blue big motorcycle. For a long time. For lunch at the famous swan potato restaurant. Way far from our house. Beside the other river.  Not our nice canal river. 

Zita took Emmet's beautiful leather jacket so she would not freeze to death. She found lots of money in the pockets. Ha. Silly Emmet. 

Craig and Zita are going out to the nice restaurant on the very busy street. For a nice dinner. I will stay here. Because I am in charge. Ha.

Niamh and her dance friend are going to have Mister Tony's pizza for their dinner. That is good. Emmet will eat in the basement. With his friends from way far away all over. 

We had a nice walk this afternoon. We stopped at my other pond. To see my friends the ducks. I sat on the big bench with Zita. So I could see all the nasty squirrels in the trees. And guard her. I hate squirrels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment