Wednesday 8 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Twenty Three

I guarded my friend Emmet all day. He still has his way too cold. He has to sleep in his comfy bed. Until he is all better. 

Uncle Bill had to stay in his bed too. 

Everybody went to the nice lunch to see the brand new baby. Except for Emmet and me. I was in charge. All day. Ha.

When Niamh goes to New York with all the dance a lot friends she will see the brand new baby. Again. That is where he lives. With a little dog. Because he is a little baby. And his mother and father. Right downtown. High high up in the sky. Like birds. 

There are no nasty squirrels high high up in the sky. Or way scary lions. But no beautiful vegetable gardens with my special green beans high high up in the sky. Oh well.

Niamh's leg is all better. That good. Her foot has a big cut. Oh dear. I saw it. It had a big bandage. I could not lick it. Too bad for her. 

We did not throw the ball yesterday. It was way too soggy. We only played throw the ball a bit today. Oh well. 

It was very dark and windy this afternoon. We went on our nice walk early. So we would not get blown up into the sky like ducks. Ha.

Mister Bill is making his fence not to fall down. He has very loud machines. It is a bit scary. Craig comes out with me. That is good. He is not scared of the loud machines. Or thunder. He said he is too old to be scared by loud things. Zita said he just cannot hear them very well. Ha.










No comments:

Post a Comment