Thursday 2 August 2012

Day Sixteen

Slept in. Niamh was not here so I forgot to get up.  I waited for her last night but Zita came in said she had gone away for a time. I  forgot.

I am not so good at time. I know there is breakfast time, go for a walk time, Craig comes home time, dinner time, take care of the house time, throw my Red Ball time, and it's time to go to bed time. That's enough times for me.

I know when it's Craig comes home time because Zita's phone makes a funny noise and I run to my watching window and his car is there. But sometimes I hear the noise but there is no car. It makes me sad.

Craig always throws my Red Ball for me when he gets home.

It will be good when he stays home. Maybe we can get another Red Ball.

Emmet wants my Big Purple Ball. He tries to take it from me so I hit him with it. If he really needs it we could share.

Abby came over last night. It is fun to play with Abby. She is big too. I don't have to be careful.

Sat on the patio until it got dark and watched all the dogs going to the pond. No one went swimming.

Zita said we needed a smaller rug in the living room where my watching window is. I hope it is soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment