Sunday 19 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Thirty Four

I am still in charge. Zita is still away at the nice hotel. Where they make the tasty wine

We had to get up early today. Sundays are not get up early days. Too bad for me

Niamh and I had a nice walk. We saw all the nasty squirrels in the world. On my streets. I hate squirrels.

It is a not very warm day. A good day to have an outside nap day.

Niamh is going to visit her dance friend at her university. In Montreal. You have to drive for a not so long time to go to Montreal. Her other dance friends are driving the car. Not my friend Niamh.

They will have a nice lunch. That is what you do in Montreal. There are wonderful croissant restaurants in Montreal. Even whole streets. Craig told me

I would go to a croissant restaurant. Some very nice restaurants like dogs to visit. Not all though. Too bad for me.

Uncle Bill came for his coffee visit today. He brought Emmet a present. A way good present. A giant spear. From way far away Africa. To protect us from the dangerous lions. There are lots of lions in Africa. There are only lions here in the summer. They hide in the bushes at night. It is known. Lions are scary.  

The spear is too big for squirrels. Oh well.

In the way too cold winter we have very fierce wolves. They do not have wolves in Africa. Just here. 

It is only me and Emmet and Craig for dinner tonight. Zita and Niamh are still not home. I do not like that. I get worried. Craig has to tell me it is ok. All the time. I still worry. 

There are not enough people in my house today. That is not right. Craig says everyone will be home in their own beds tonight. With their own comfy pillows. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment