Sunday 26 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Forty One

Zita had to go to bed early last night. She had a sick tummy. I went to bed to keep her cosy. So she would not have way cold feet.

Everybody went to bed early last night. Me too. That is good.

Craig and I got up late this morning because somebody made all our clocks forget a whole hour.

I do not know who does this. I do not know where the whole hour goes. I think it is stolen. But nobody cares. Except me. People are very silly. What if they steal our green beans. Or my catching balls. 

It is Sunday. We had brand new bagels for our very late breakfast. From Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. On our very busy street.

We have tub cheese on our bagels. Not nice Mister Nicastro's smelly cheese. Oh well.

The poor Scotsman soldier who died had two nice dogs. We saw them on the television. They are at his house. Waiting for him to come home. He is not going to go back to his house anymore. 

That is ok. He will wait for them. In heaven. He will talk to Saint Newton. Saint Newton will tell the nice dogs not to worry. The Scotsman soldier will not forget them. He will be lonely until they come to keep him company on his walks. It is known. 

Everybody is way busy writing very interesting long stories for their schools. Except for Craig. And me.

Craig is still a Scotsman. Hiding in a dark smelly cave. I would not like that. There are no comfy pillows or nice duvets in caves. It is known. Just fierce big bears and spiders. Oh dear.

Everybody had baths today so they will smell all spic and span. Craig and I did not have baths. Niamh and Emmet took all the hot water away. Oh dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment