Tuesday 30 September 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Fifteen

Niamh told me she is all better. She went to school today. I do not believe her. Craig does not believe her either. He told me. Ha.

Niamh just wants to go to her dance a lot school. She does not sound like Niamh. That is how I know she is not all better. Ha.

Craig and I played catch the ball a lot today. No toasts today.

Zita is at our own house today. Writing stories for her new university. She has to go to Mister Saint Paul's university until late tonight. I will wait at my watching window until she is all home and cosy. It is my job. 

It is a cloudy day. No nice sunshine today. My friend Jamie came for a little visit today. After my nice walk. 

It is a nice wavy windy day. I get flappy ears on windy day. I like windy days. It is known. We walk fast on windy days. Craig cannot come on windy day walks. I am too fast. Ha. He is too slow. 

Zita likes windy days too. She told me it is just like this in way far away Ireland. It is always windy there. And rainy. Except we Niamh and Zita visit. Then it has to be nice and sunny. Or they will not visit. It is known.

It is a make your own sandwich night. Because it is Zita's stay out late night at her new university. 

And Niamh has dance a lot until late too. Niamh has a sore foot. A silly person pushed open a big door on it. At dance a lot school. It is the same colour as me. She showed me. Oh dear. The silly boy got in trouble from all of Niamh's giant friends. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment