Wednesday 15 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Thirty

We had a nice walk this morning. In the little all the time rain. 

It is not so hot today. Yesterday was way hot. It is not right to be way hot when my friends the ducks are going for their vacation. Silly weather.

When we got home I was a soggy dog. Zita was all soggy too. Oh well.

Niamh had a sick tummy this morning. I was the nice nurse. She was way too tired. That is why she was sick. 

She went to school after I jumped up on the her very high bed and gave her get all better kisses.  Zita drove her to the dance a lot school. That is good.

Craig and I played catch the ball a lot this morning. That is good. When it was not all rainy. He is afraid of the rain.

Zita is going to her work at our house today. To talk to people from all over far away. All about an important for everybody meeting. On the telephone. In the cosy big bedroom.

It is a nice quiet day. A nice have a nice nap on my comfy bed day. In the big bedroom. 

I am going to the make me beautiful store tomorrow. Very early in the morning. I am a bit too fury. 

It is scary going to the make me beautiful store. What would happen if Craig and Zita forgot where the store is. And could not find me. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I have our very own telephone number on my collar. My friend Emmet would come to find me. Or Niamh. And take me back to my very own house. It is known.

Emmet is going to go to the make him all tidy store. He is too fury too. Not tomorrow. Just me tomorrow. 

Tonight is an everybody for dinner night. No universities. No dance a lot. Just all my family here. With me. That is right. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment