Thursday 23 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Thirty Eight

I had a nice quiet walk with my friend Jamie this morning that was nice. It is a nice day. Not so cold. Not rainy at all. That is good. 

My pond is all empty. My friends the ducks are all gone for their vacation. I do not know where they go. It must be a secret. 

When we got home I got toasts. Good for me.

Niamh is still sick. Not so sick as yesterday. I got up on her bed for a long time. I was a pillow. Ha. Good for me. When she watched television on her little computer. I had a nice nap. On her comfy bed. 

Niamh's bed is more comfy than our big bed. Oh well. But it is not so big. Only room for Niamh and me. Ha.

Emmet does not have a remember everything exam today. His nice university said it was not fair because of the poor soldier who died yesterday. That is right. 

They played the sad bells this morning. I heard them. From downtown. From the big tower at the rascals place.

All the rascals had to back to work today. Because they are not scared of nasty people. Just elections. Or very scary lions who hide in the bushes at night. That is why the rascals only work in the daytime. It is known.

Zita is going shopping with our cheese friend today. That is good. They will have a nice lunch. That is what friends do. When they go shopping. And have wine. 

I stayed on Niamh's bed this afternoon. When Craig took Emmet to his nice university. Now she is nearly all better. I am a big help when you are a bit sick. 

When Craig got home I stayed on the comfy sofa in the den. He had to read his Scotsman book. He has no oatmeal cookies. He ate them all. Ha. Too bad for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment