Thursday 16 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Thirty One

We had to get up way early.  

I had to go to the make me beautiful store. The very nice make me beautitiful lady was there. Just for me. I like her.

She has a very noisy machine. I do not like the machine a lot. And my furry feet had to made all short. For the way too much snow. I did not like that either.

I do not like it when Zita leaves me there. All by myself. If my family is not there I should be at home guarding my beautiful house. Oh dear. 

I get a lot worried. I do not want to be forgotten by my family. It is known. Who would take care of them. It is my job. Saint Newton gave it to me. When I was just born.  It is known.

Craig and Zita did not forget where the make me beautiful store was. That is good. We went right back to my house. 

I had my breakfast. No toasts today. Oh well. I had a nap. The make me beautiful store makes me tired. 

My cosy duvet and my comfy bed are too dirty for me to sleep on. They had to go into the make everything clean machine. Oh well. I just slept on the big bed. 

Today is the bring all newspapers to my house day. The nice men in the very big truck came this afternoon. I remembered them. I did not bark at all. Good for me. 

Casey who visits Mister Bill barked at the nice men. Oh well. I cannot bark just because Casey barks. It is known. 

Emmet has no nice university today. Because of an important meeting far away. For his professor. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment