Friday 24 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Thirty Nine

Our cheese friends are coming for a cheese party.  Ha. That is good.

Niamh went to her dance a lot school today. She said she is all better. Craig does not believe her. Again. Oh well.

We had toasts today. No jam. Too bad for me.

I helped Zita make the gold big car all spic and span. She said pigs lived in it. That is not true. Pigs cannot open car doors. It is known. People are silly.

I was a big help.

Emmet is at his nice university. It is a remember everything thing exam day. Oh dear. I do not like exams. I did not go to my exam. Zita said that she already knew what I knew. That is good.

Craig will go and bring Emmet home from his exam. Exams make you tired.

When he gets home maybe our cheese friends will be here. That is nice.

They will have nice Irish tea. And cookies. Guests always have cookies. Or they will not come back for a visit. Oh dear.

We had a cheese party. With special cheese from the nice hotel town. I found some on the floor. That is because of Saint Newton. 

Emmet and Niamh got presents. I did not get any presents. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment