Saturday 25 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Forty

We had a real cheese party last night. With table sheets and candles and cheese. Because our cheese friends were here. Ha.

My friend Zoe came for a nice visit too. She had some of the special cheese too. She did not steal any of our silverware Craig said. That is good.

My cheese friends played Blue Bone with me. That is because they are my friends. Good for us. 

Then I went to sleep on my comfy bed in the kitchen. Cheese parties make me tired. 

This morning Craig went to his old friends breakfast. Because it is Saturday. Everyone else was fast asleep. I had to jump right on top of Zita to wake her up. So we could have our nice walk. Cheese parties make everybody tired. It is known.

We drove Niamh to her dance a lot place. In the gold big car. She was tired too. Emmet was still fast asleep. Emmet likes his comfy bed.

In the car was a too much barking dog. I got in trouble. Oh dear. At lunch time I could not get in the car to bring her home. Because I was in trouble. Too bad for me.

The weather was all soggy after lunch. We did not play catch the ball very much. Oh well. 

Zita made the beautiful garden all ready for the too much snow time. I could not help. 

There were more nasty squirrels on my beautiful patio. On my special pumpkins. 

They would steal the pumpkins if I did not bark very loudly at them. Craig says the pumpkins are too big for nasty squirrels to steal. He is wrong. Too bad for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment